Stay Safe, Stay Informed With RecallsMe Alerts
Did you know a total of 6,756 recalls have been issued in the past 12 months?
|Child Safety Seats
|Meat, Poultry & Eggs
How do you intend to be informed about the next recall?
RecallsMe is your reliable source of information on voluntary and regulatory product recalls. With our timely alerts, you can stay informed of every recall as soon as it is announced and you can be confident that you and your family are safe from potentially harmful products. You have full control over your alert notifications, so you only receive updates that matter to you.
Get started with RecallsMe today and stay informed on the latest recalls for food, medicine, toys, vehicles, and more.
- You can customize the recall types and alert frequencies to fit your needs.
- Choose the product categories you want to be informed about
- Register keywords, such as "medicine," "baby food," "pet food," or "appliances," to be alerted when they are included in the recall description.
- Register your vehicles to be alerted when they are recalled
- You can also choose your notification types and frequency, such as web notifications, instant/daily summary email, or SMS texts.
- You can search and view historical recalls on this website at any time.
RecallsMe is a Progressive Web Application (PWA), so there's no need to download it from the app store. You can pin it on your mobile device and use it at your convenience just like a downloaded mobile app. Check out the How To for more details.
Note that a sign-up with an email address is required only if you want to configure your preferences and receive email notifications. Your email address will be used only for delivering RecallsMe services and will not be shared with any third party.
Try RecallsMe now to stay informed of recalls and protect yourself and your loved ones.